Tuesday, December 08, 2009

hi all i am in taiwan now :> can imagine my happiness lol its been 2 years since i came back

am sitting in the living room using lappy now. no tv for me cause dad didnt install some things or whatever... so yeah sad. uh our flight was in the morning 10 plus.. then reached taiwan at ard 3 plus. dad came to fetch us with our chauffeur yay! reached home ard 4 gng 5, and went out at 6
went to night market near our house to eat and shop. bought clothes and shoes and KOI. omg wtf la KOI here is like.... so damn mad cheap can.
we bought 4 cups of 700ml drinks and it cost less than 10 bucks. LOL. i think we buy 2/3 in singapore alr over 10 liao

came home and am talking to my best friend now. its a wonder man she MIA for so long. and i realised she sms-ed me a lot of times but i nv recieve at all. until yesterday i received her sms during work and lol she accuse me say i die alr.


work yesterday was nt bad lol damn funny. thina say i look old -.-
and johnny's being a bastard LOL. okay my dear weiqiang nv work with me. work at east india -.-still ask me go find him if i free -.- bastard should be he come meet me loh -.-
then went smoking with rahmat, moose and another female lol all the cooks there sia. louise and kelvin piang. buay tahan keep suan-in me




kay. bye i gtg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home